This website is operated by Purebaby. All enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions, together with your order, constitute the entire contract between Purebaby and you for the supply of products. No other terms and conditions will apply. The contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
135 Cromwell Street
Collingwood VIC 3066
Purebaby strives to provide accurate content, including product information, policies, pricing, and visual displays. Policies, pricing and item availability are subject to change without notice. Prices displayed are subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment. All images are shown for represenational purposes only and may differ to the actual product.
Purebaby may, from time to time, change or add to this website (including these terms and conditions) or the information, products and services without notice. However, every effort will be made to keep this website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up to date.
We are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss in connection with use of this website or a linked website.
This website is copyright of Purebaby Pty Ltd.
You are provided with access to it for personal and non-commercial use only.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 or any other applicable legislation throughout the world, you may not, in any form or by any means:
Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this webste; or
Commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website without written permission from Purebaby.
We have done our best to display, as accurately as possible, the colours of the products shown on this website. However, as colours can be affected by computer monitors or screens we cannot guarantee the accuracy of a colour depciated.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and can only be used for online purchases at www.purebaby.com.au. If you would like to buy something at a lesser value than the voucher, the voucher retains the unused value and may be used at a later date, as long as it is within 12 months of the original purchase date. If you would like to purchase an item at greater value than the voucher amount you can pay the balance of the item using a credit card. Please note that promotional vouchers issued by Purebaby have different terms and conditions. Please contact Purebaby for further details.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the state of Victoria within Australia and the parties must submit to the jurisdiction of the Victorian Courts within Australia.
1. The following Terms and Conditions apply to and govern the Purebaby Pure Love Rewards Loyalty Program promoted and operated by Purebaby.
2. AUD means Australian Dollar.
3. Member means a member of the Program.
4. Membership means a member’s membership under the Program.
5. Program means the Purebaby ‘Pure Love Rewards Loyalty Program’ promoted and operated by Purebaby.
6. Points mean the points awarded to Members according to the Program.
7. Purebaby means Purebaby Pty Ltd (ABN 32 111 171 950) and is referred to as ‘us’, ‘we’, and ‘our’ throughout these Terms and Conditions.
8. Pure Love Rewards Account means the account used by a Member for accumulating Points awarded according to the Program.
9. Reward Period means the periods as specified in these Terms and Conditions where a Member can accumulate Points to be eligible to receive a Reward Voucher.
10. Reward Voucher means a reward voucher issued according to the Program in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. Website means the website operated by Purebaby from time to time.
12. All persons registering with the Program must be a natural person (not a corporate entity), be aged 18-years or older and subscribe in-store or on the Website.
13. Purebaby employees, sub-contractors and/or their agents may not participate in the Program.
14. A person applying to join the Program must supply their name and a valid email address.
15. A person applying to join the Program or an existing Member may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity.
16. Purebaby may approve or refuse an application of a person to become a Member of the Program at its absolute discretion.
17. If a person becomes a Member of the Program, a Pure Love Rewards Account will be activated in the Member’s name and they can start earning points.
18. A person may only be registered for one (1) Membership at any time and accrue Points on one (1) Pure Love Rewards Account.
19. It is a Member’s responsibility to ensure their contact details are up-to-date. Members can update their contact details in-store or on the Website. Purebaby does not take any responsibility to maintain up-to-date contact details on behalf of Members.
20. The Program is for personal, household and consumer use only.
21. Memberships or any purchases, points, Reward Vouchers or any other benefits received from Purebaby under the Program are strictly non-transferable.
22. By subscribing to the program Members consent to Purebaby sending updates to Members with their Pure Love Rewards Account balance, promotional offers, competitions, Reward Vouchers, news and updates based on a Member’s spend. The frequency of these communications may vary.
24. Purebaby may suspend or terminate the Program at any time, at our sole discretion and for any reason. If the Program is suspended, all Memberships will be suspended and Points, Rewards Vouchers and any other benefits may not be used until further notice. If the Program is terminated, all Memberships will be terminated and all accrued Points, Rewards Vouchers and any other benefits will no longer be valid from the date of termination.
25. Purebaby reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Membership in our sole discretion and for any reason. For example, if we consider that a Member has breached these Terms and Conditions; has supplied false or misleading information; acted improperly, abusively, criminally or offensively in any way to another Member or our staff; or if it is believed that the Program and the products and services available through it are being misused. Such misuses include but are not limited to the purchase of products through the Program for the purposes of resale. If a Membership is suspended, all accrued Points, Rewards Vouchers and any other benefits will be suspended and may not be used. If a Membership is terminated, all accrued Points, Rewards Vouchers and any other benefits will no longer be valid.
26. Purebaby reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary any Points, Reward Voucher or any other benefit provided under the Program without notice and at any time.
27. The Program is a digital rewards program and as such, no paper correspondence will be entered into. Purebaby will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received. Purebaby will not accept liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Program.
28. Purebaby may terminate a Member’s Pure Love Rewards Account if it is inactive for a period of eighteen months or more.
29. A Member can terminate their Pure Love Rewards Account at any time be emailing email@example.com.
Earning Points/Reward Vouchers
30. Points can only be earned, held or redeemed as set out in these Terms and Conditions, or in the terms relating to any promotions and offers related to the Program and may not be earned, held or redeemed in any other way.
31. Members will accumulate Points in their Pure Love Rewards Account when they make qualifying purchases with Purebaby. Points can be earned on Purebaby full price product, including Essentials, baby, toddler and accessories; non-Purebaby product; and sale product.
32. Unless otherwise notified by Purebaby, a Member will receive one (1) Point for every $1 AUD spent online or in-store (outlet or standalone retail store) at Purebaby.
33. Points cannot be earned in any Purebaby concessions worldwide, including David Jones or davidjones.com.au; Purebaby standalone stores in Dubai; Purebaby outlets outside of Australia; or stockists of Purebaby, including but not limited to Baby Bunting.
34. Members must provide their Pure Love Rewards Account details to staff in-store to ensure Points are accurately captured. For online purchases, Members must ensure they log into their Pure Love Rewards Account before making a purchase. If a Member does not supply their Pure Love Rewards Account details at the point of sale or when making an online purchase, Points cannot be applied retrospectively.
35. Points may only be accrued to one Pure Love Rewards Account per transaction.
36. Without limiting any other part of these Terms and Conditions, if a Member operates more than one (1) Pure Love Rewards Account, in breach of these Terms and Conditions, Reward Vouchers may only be distributed in respect of one (1) Pure Love Rewards Account, in Purebaby’s absolute discretion.
37. If a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the Points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly.
38. It may take up to seven (7) days following a transaction for the Points to appear in a Member’s Pure Love Rewards Account.
39. Point balances can be checked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from the email account on record for a Member’s Pure Love Rewards Account.
40. Points may be accumulated in the following Reward Periods:
• Quarter One: 1 January through to 31 March
• Quarter Two: 1 April through to 30 June
• Quarter Three: 1 July through to 30 September
• Quarter Four: 1 October through to 31 December
41. Points are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem a Reward Voucher.
42. At the end of each Reward Period, if a Member meets the minimum Point thresholds, Purebaby will issue the Member a Reward Voucher in accordance with the following table:
|Loyalty (<200 points)||Bronze (200-499 points)||Silver (500-999 points)||Gold (>1,000 points)|
Spend under $200 (AUD) in a Reward Period.
Reward – N/A
Spend between $200 (AUD) and $499 (AUD) in a Reward Period.
Reward – Receive a $20 Reward Voucher.
Spend between $500 (AUD) and $999 (AUD) in a Reward Period.
Reward – Receive a $75 Reward Voucher.
Spend over $1,000 (AUD) in a Reward Period.
Reward – Receive a $150 Reward Voucher.
43. Purebaby may vary the rate of Points awarded for an amount spent at Purebaby at any time and without notice.
44. Purebaby may vary the quantity of Points required to qualify for a Reward Voucher of a certain value at any time and without notice.
45. Purebaby may vary a Reward Period at any time and without notice.
46. Points accumulated by a Member expire at the end of each Reward Period.
47. Points have no cash or proprietary value.
48. Reward Vouchers will be distributed up to two weeks after the end of the Reward Period.
49. Purebaby may, in its sole discretion, correct, cancel or re-issue a Reward Voucher issued to a Member if on review of the Member’s Pure Love Rewards Account, the Reward Voucher issued did not reflect the Points accumulated in the Reward Period for which the Reward Voucher was issued.
Redeeming Reward Vouchers
50. Reward Vouchers can be redeemed on Purebaby full price product, including Essentials, baby, toddler and accessories; non-Purebaby product sold by Purebaby; and sale product. Reward Vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards or vouchers.
51. Reward Vouchers can be redeemed in any Purebaby store (outlet or standalone) within Australia or online at the Website.
52. Reward Vouchers cannot be redeemed in any Purebaby concession worldwide, including David Jones or davidjones.com.au; Purebaby standalone stores in Dubai; Purebaby outlets outside of Australia; or wholesale stores, including but not limited to Baby Bunting.
53. All Reward Vouchers will be issued in AUD and will generally be expressed in monetary form—for example, a ‘$20 Reward Voucher’. Reward Vouchers do not represent legal tender in any country.
54. Reward Vouchers cannot be sold, transferred or assigned to another person or Member and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instrument, including but not limited to gift vouchers, cheques and credit notes.
55. Reward Vouchers may be used as part or full payment and must be redeemed in a single transaction. If the product purchased is valued less than the equivalent amount of the Reward Voucher, no refund or cash alternative will be given for the difference.
56. Only one Reward Voucher can be used per transaction.
57. If a purchase is refunded where the tender was a Reward Voucher, then the voucher and any additional tender used will be refunded in accordance with the Purebaby Refund Policy (refer to the Website).
58. Reward Vouchers are valid for a limited time only, as specified on the voucher, after which time they will expire. Once a Reward Voucher has expired they may not be used to make purchases.
59. Purebaby will not be held responsible or liable if a Reward Voucher is not redeemed, for whatever reason, including but not limited to where there has been a technical failure or software, hardware or EFTPOS malfunction.
60. Purebaby is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen Reward Vouchers, and will not re-issued or replace Reward Vouchers.
61. Purebaby is not liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Program.
62. Purebaby is not responsible for any unauthorised use of Points or Reward Vouchers. Any Points not earned and held in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Any such Points or Reward Vouchers will be deducted and Purebaby reserves the right to take any other necessary action.
63. To the extent permitted by applicable Australian law, the limit of Purebaby’s liability under these Terms and Conditions will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a breach of these Terms and Conditions and in those circumstances, our sole liability will be to credit the relevant Members account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
64. If Purebaby has a change of control or is sold, or if we decide to sell or transfer the Program to another company, we may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to such other company or acquirer without seeking any further consent. By subscribing to the Program, Members consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about them to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquirer until the Terms and Conditions are amended.
65. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute, claim or non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of the state of Victoria, Australia.